Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chow down time!

It has been a while since the last edition of the Gravelle Gazette and a lot has changed! Macy is currently 4 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days old. She talks all the time and can roll over! Most of the time it's unintentional, but soon enough she'll be on the move!

The big news this week is rice cereal. She just finished her very first bowl of it and absolutely loved it! Most of it ended up on her bib, the tray, her arms, down her shirt, and all over Mama's hands. Afterwards she got a nice long soak in the tub to sluff away the mush. 






2 comments:

  1. What a big girl! I can't believe she's eating real food already. Only one month-ish until I can kiss those chubby little cheeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a big girl - how cute!!!! I can't WAIT to see you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete